It is important to read the following terms and Conditions. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to abide by these terms.
- The Eastern Pike Regional Police Department Website (eprpd.org) is created and designed for the purpose of communicating general information
with users of the Internet by electronic means. The Eastern Pike Regional Police Department does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or
confidentiality of any such communications. The internet should not be used to transmit any sensitive or confidential information to the
Eastern Pike Regional Police Department as such information may be easily intercepted. Given the unreliable nature of Internet communications,
information transmitted to the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department via electronic means may not be received at all, nor received or reviewed
in a timely manner.
- The Eastern Pike Regional Police Department Website should not be relied upon for emergency services and is in no way designed to serve as
an alternative to the emergency services provided by 911 telephone service. If you have an emergency or important time-sensitive crime
information, communicate this information with the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department by using the 911 emergency telephone services.
- All materials published on the Site are protected by Trademark and copyright 2013 Eastern Pike Regional Police Department, All Rights Reserved,
and owned or controlled by the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department, or the party listed as the provider of the content, software or other
materials. Commercial use of the materials is prohibited without the written permission of the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department.
of this Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications.
- Communications made through this Website’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Eastern
Pike Regional Police Department or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential
claim or cause of action against the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives,
where notice to the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department is required by any federal, state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
- This Website, eprpd.org, is an Official Eastern Pike Regional Police Department Municipal Government System, which may be used only for
authorized purposes. Unauthorized modification of any information stored on this system may result in criminal prosecution under Federal, State,
and local law. The Eastern Pike Regional Police Department and its agents may monitor and audit the usage of this system, and all persons are
hereby notified that use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing.
- Use of the NAME, INITIALS, or SEAL of the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department (EPRPD) is restricted by law and may be used only with
written permission of the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department.
- UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED.
You may download or copy any downloadable materials displayed on this website for home, noncommercial and personal use only, provided that you maintain
all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material and you agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information or
restrictions contained in any material accessed through this website.
- You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on this website, nor shall you upload, transmit,
distribute or otherwise publish on the Site (i) any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent
materials; (ii) any materials which infringe any intellectual property right of any third party or advertise or otherwise solicit funds or is a
solicitation for goods and services; or (iii) any materials containing a virus or other harmful component. While the Eastern Pike Regional Police
Department has no obligation to monitor this website and is not responsible for the content of any messages, information or files transmitted on
the Site, the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department reserves the right to delete, move, edit, refuse to post or take other appropriate action
with respect to such messages, information or files which the Eastern Pike Regional Police Department, in its sole discretion, deems objectionable
or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The information provided on this website, and links to other related websites, are provided as a courtesy to Site visitors only, and are in no
manner an endorsement, recommendation or approval of any person, any product or any service contained on any other website.
- The Eastern Pike Regional Police Department is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system nor for
any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of this website or with respect to the material contained on this website,
including without limitation, any material posted on the Site. THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED "AS IS"
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE EASTERN PIKE REGIONAL POLICE DEPARTMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE
WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED BY THE EASTERN PIKE REGIONAL POLICE DEPARTMENT, OR A THIRD PARTY.
- The Eastern Pike Regional Police Department operates this website from its office in Matamoras, PA and makes no representations that materials
in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this website from other locations, you do so at your own
risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania as applied to agreements
made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action brought to enforce the Agreement or in connection with this website shall be brought in
either the state or federal courts in Pike County, Pennsylvania or the State of Pennsylvania.