- 11/16/2013 Eric Albrecht, 35, of Milford was charges with Public Drunkenness for an incident occurring in Westfall Township.
- 11/18/2013 Vickie Arrington, 48, of Port Jervis was charged with Theft by Unlawful Taking for an incident occurring at Wal-Mart.
- 11/20/2013 Larry Wright, 34, of Matamoras was charged with Arrest Prior to Requisition for an incident occurring in New Jersey.
- 11/20/2013 A 17 year old male from Milford was charged with Possession of marijuana and Possession of drug paraphernalia for an incident occurring at the Delaware Valley High School.
- 11/25/2013 Roderick St. John, 61, of Milford was charged with Retail Theft for an incident occurring at Wal-Mart.
- 12/02/2013 Elizabeth Seaman, 27, of Port Jervis was charged with Possession of a controlled substance, Possession of drug paraphernalia, and Possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance for an incident occurring in Matamoras Borough.
- 12/05/2013 Adel Afify, 33, of Port Jervis was charged with Receiving Stolen Property for an incident occurring in Matamoras Borough.
Overnight Parking Regulations are in effect for Westfall Township and Matamoras Borough which prohibits parking of vehicles on all roads at any time between the hours of 12:00am to 7:00am during the period from November 1st to April 1st.
The Eastern Pike Regional Police Department would like to remind all residents to keep their vehicles and homes locked. Please report all suspicious activity immediately.
From all of us at Eastern Pike Regional Police, Happy Holidays and a healthy New Year.
Neighborhood updates are available at www.eprpd.org. Follow Us on Facebook.